One of the biggest challenges we face is hanging in there when life doesn't go as we expected. Too often, we give up when we're closer to reaching our goals than we realize. When you feel like giving up, Stand Tall. When fear knots your stomach, Stand Tall. When others tell you it can't be done, Stand Tall. Persevere. When the going gets tough, Stand Tall for what you believe in. Stand Tall in the face of adversity.
Regardless of appearances, stay focused on where you want to go. It doesn't matter where you are now, where you've been or what other think about who you are. Keep the finish line in your mind's eye. If you should start to lose sight of your vision, direction or goal, here are some ways you can Stand Tall:
- Stay true to who you are, not what others want you to be.
- Do what's right, regardless of whether it's politically correct, or the "in" thing to do.
- Be kind to others, even when they may not have offered you the same courtesy.
- Take a risk, even if the outcome is uncertain. This "stepping out on faith" may be just what your spirit needs.
- Find ways to become more self-sufficient. Doing this may be uncomfortable, but you will stimulate personal growth and creativity.
Go for your dreams. Do something everyday that draws you closer to the life you dream about.
What are you waiting for? Beginning now, find more opportunities to Stand Tall, Get Tough, & Be All You Were Meant To Be. It all starts with a choice. You are the only one who gets to choose for you. Go ahead, choose your dreams and Stand Tall!